PBX as a Service
Neural’s next-generation PBX as a Service provides your business phone system as it should be.
Eliminate the need for on-site PBX hardware, expensive phone lines and ISDN and additional cabling. The entire system runs in the cloud, across your existing Broadband connection.
Cloud hosted – no expensive PBX hardware in your office.
Feature rich – does everything the top-of-the-line, 6-digit pricetag systems can
Scalable – start with 5 users, grow seamlessly to 5,000
Easy Deployment – plug in the phones and you’re ready to call
Cost effective – cheaper than you might think, with lower call rates than all the major networks
Our PBX as a Service boosts a great range of features
- Comprehensive, managed, turnkey telephony solution
- Call transfers – warm (assisted) and cold (direct)
- Music on hold (supplied or BYO)
- Interactive voice response menus (“Press 1 for…”)
- Caller ID (and routing based on caller ID)
- Inbound queue’s (with optional wait time and position announcement)
- Voicemail (delivered to e-mail, or traditional call to pickup)
- Multi-way conferences (internal and external participants – video* & audio)
- Main number and a direct number for each user included
- 1800 and 1300 numbers available, including SmartNumbers
- Multiple site support with free internal dialing across sites
- Routing to legacy phone lines & mobiles
- Professional voice prompt recordings from a selection of voice actors
- Integration with external systems (for automatic dialing & routing)
- Port your existing number from Telstra or Optus
- Remote call pickup
- Optional call recording and archiving
- Video calling*
- Countless other advanced features
Always Working, Always Supported
Our dedicated PBX technicians will not only build your PBX to your precise requirements, they will continue to provide ongoing support and maintenance, ensuring your PBX is always running as it should be.
- Qualified, experienced voice and network technicians on hand
- 99.99% availability SLA
- Phone and e-mail Australian based technical support
- 24×7 monitoring with pro-active support
- Onsite installation services available
- 24×7 Phone extended phone support options available
Pays For Itself
PBX as a Service eliminates the need for expensive traditional PBX hardware. The excessive cost of PBX base systems, combined with the added expense of overpriced phones, cabling requirements, monthly line rental fees and large phone bills at unreasonable rates, often place PBX systems out of reach of small to medium business, or make it difficult to justify the expense.
That’s all a thing of the past, PBX as a Service from Neural Networks, gives you full PBX functionality at only a fraction of the cost. Our call rates are significantly lower than all the majors, including Telstra and Optus.
- No monthly line rental or ISDN charges
- Our call rates speak for themselves
- No excessive upfront cost
- 12c “Talk as long as you like” local and national calls
|Local Calls||12c untimed, anytime|
|Australian standard land lines||12c untimed, anytime|
|Australian mobiles||18c per minute|
|1300 numbers||25c untimed|
|International calls||Starting at 2c See table|
The most reliable PBX service available – we put our money on it
Partner with Neural and experience the best a business grade hosted PBX service can be. We offer up to a 99.999% service level agreement – giving you peace of mind that your critical business phone services will always be working when you need them. We monitor our network 24×7 to ensure everything is operating as it should be. On top of this our “N+1” architecture ensures there’s always “two of everything” – ensuring that in the unlikely event of an equipment failure, it won’t affect your service.
- 99.99% Service Level Agreement
- 24×7 network monitoring and on-call support
- N+1 architecture means there’s always “two of everything”
Our services reliability has been put to the test during the floods across the East Coast of Australia in 2011 and proven 100% successful. We had zero downtime throughout the entire crisis and kept all of our customers online by diverting their calls for them while they couldn’t reach their offices.
Sounds better than a traditional system
We have one of the highest quality voice networks in the country, which allows us to provide you with our call quality guarantee. We guarantee that your calls will sound at least the same, if not better than those made over a traditional PBX system. Our premium network enables quality control.
- 100% Call quality guarantee
- Australia’s highest VoIP call quality
- Network-level echo cancellation and audio processing
- Premium connectivity ensures no packet loss and extremely low jitter
- Direct connections (Private-IP) available for “internet free” VoIP
How it works
PBX as a Service is a comprehensive solution, providing everything you need from handsets, Hosted PBX infrastructure and lines.
Powerful, flexible and easy to use
All of our VoIP service includes an easy to use web interface that allows you to configure, monitor and control your service quickly and easily from any web browser. You can order numbers, create accounts, browse and export call listings, create contact lists, divert your numbers and more! It even works on iPhone’s, iPad’s and Android phones & tablets.
Export call log data (live & historical)
Configure and monitor security options
Drill down usage reporting by account
View Call logs (inbound, outbound, missed, technical)
Provision accounts & trunks
Instant order phone numbers and ranges
Route and divert phone numbers
Much, much more